- Building Structures
- Land and Infrastructure Development
- Environmental Planning
- Integrated Water Management
- Special Structures
South Bank Rain Bank Stormwater Harvesting Project
Client: South Bank Corporation (SBC)
Location: South Bank, Brisbane
- South Bank Rain Bank will supply 77 ML/year of treated stormwater for non-potable uses and reduce reliance on limited regional water supplies.
- Construction of the project was completed in May 2011.
- The water is being used for irrigation, water features and toilet flushing, with potential future use for swimming pool filter backwashing and swimming pool top-up.
View a time lapse video of the project construction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np-6oL3Bamc
To find out more about South Bank Rain Bank Stormwater Harvesting Project...